The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 2008. The Department offers B.E (CSE) from 2008 with a current annual intake of 60 students. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering emphasizes the fields of Information Technology, Software Engineering and Domain Specific Applications so as to facilitate the evolution of skills in students to help them attain a higher degree of knowledge, global competency and excellence, for the betterment of the society.
The faculty members are highly motivated and devoted to deliver the highest quality professional education to students and to develop core competencies. The Department has an excellent track record of organizing various seminars, workshops, symposia and conferences in areas of emerging technology. The placement record of the department had always been impressive. The Department labs are well equipped with latest software and Hardware. E- Learning resources are provided to students through Moodle Learning Management System.
To transform students to technology empowered professionals.
1. Educating, Energizing and Elevating the students, for the making of Highly Motivated Professionals, Empowered Engineers for serving the Technology of Tomorrow.
2. Equip our graduates with the knowledge and expertise to contribute significantly to the information industry and to continue to grow professionally.
3. Partner with local, state, national, and international entities in education and research.
1. Are productive professionals in some information technology discipline.
2. Become successful entrepreneurs and managers.
3. Have a broad knowledge and wide range of interests.
4. Are valuable members of their general community.
5. Take a leadership role in their chosen field.
Department Servers configuration
Dr. S. Moses DianHead of the DepartmentEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile : 8754049225