1. Eligibility for Admission
* As prescribed by Anna University.
* Candidates should have obtained the minimum marks as prescribed by Anna University to be eligible for admission.
* For H.Sc, academic, vocational and diploma holders (for lateral entry) the average of total marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry should be a minimum of 50% for OC, 45% for BC and 40% for MBC.
* In case of improvement two attempt will be considered.
* For candidates belonging to SC / ST a mere pass in the qualifying examinations will be sufficient. In case of improvement only the first improvement will be considered.
* There is no age limit for admission.
The duly filled application from should be sent to the college either in person or by post along with the following.
(i) Original Mark sheet of the qualifying examinations.
(ii) Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued by the Institution last studied.
(iii) Community certificate in case of BC / MBC / SC / ST.
(iv) Eligibility certificate from Anna University in case of students from other than Tamil Nadu.
(v) 5 Passport size Photographs.
(vi) SSLC mark sheet as proof for Date of Birth
The student and his / her parent / guardian should submit a declaration in the prescribed format at the time of admission for the conduct, study and good behavior of the student.
3. Courses and Intake
i. Admission Brochure