The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in 2008 with the aim of importing high quality technical education in the area of Electrical and Electronics Engineering with an intake of 60. Six batches of students have been graduated so far. The pure expertise and dedication of the faculty members along with infrastructural facilities coupled with perseverance of the students have catapulted the branch to the top league. The department has a student forum TESLA for conducting career developing interpersonal and intrapersonal skills of students. It organizes Seminars, Quiz Programmes, Industrial Visits, Paper Contests, Group Discussions, Guest Lectures, Career Guidance, and Games etc under its auspices. TESLA also organizes Technical Exhibitions for benefit of local public.
The primitive motto of the department is to build the talent for the future to meet limitless opportunities. The department also wants to bridge the gap between academia and industry. In association with Leading Industries we offer Technical training and hands on experience in emerging technologies. Academic performance is not lesser to meet competition. Our products are well received by the industry and are represented in all top companies in India and also in foreign universities. We believe that the department has with its experienced and committed faculty, the capacity and the ability to emerge as significant player in the global competition. Continuing this tradition we are committed to constantly forge ahead to greater heights to make India a Super Power in the knowledge era.
To mould the young minds with a global outlook for professional practice as Electrical and Electronics Engineers to serve the industry and society.
1. To impart industry oriented technical skills to develop creative and interactive professionals.
2. To inculcate values like sincerity, honesty, team spirit, leadership quality and flexibility in budding electrical and electronics engineers so as to help them face the future with the holistic spirits.
3. To provide world class facilities to enhance technical expertise of students and create an ambience for research.
1. To make students capable of applying their knowledge acquired in Electrical and Electronics Engineering courses, to the solution of complex problems encountered in the modern Engineering practice.
2. To train students so they have the necessary professional skills, with high ethical standards, to be succeed in their careers.
3. To inculcate in students teamwork skills, with effective communication skills, an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
4. To provide students with the opportunities required to make them successful in their pursuit of lifelong learning.
To expose the students to the operation of D.C and A.C machines and transformers and give them experimental skill.
To provide hands on experience with power electronic converter design and testing.
To enable the students to understand the behavior of semiconductor device based on experimentation.
To provide knowledge on analysis and design of control system along with basics of instrumentation.
To provide better understanding of power system analysis through digital simulation.
Working Practice in simulators / CAD Tools / Experiment test bench to learn design, testing and characterizing of circuit behaviour with digital and analog ICs.
To provide training on programming of microprocessors and microcontrollers and understand the interface requirements.
1st prize by Tamilmaran team with cash prize of 1500, 2nd prize by Dhanavel team with cash prize of 750
Mr.S.Rajasekaran,M.E.,(Ph.D)Head of the DepartmentEmail: email@example.comMobile: 8754049228