M.A.M. College of Engineering and Technology takes seriously the responsibility of offering every student a feast of learning opportunities and is committed to impart holistic and value based professional education to the students. MAMCET students are encouraged to grab the opportunities and make good use of the facilities available in the Campus for self development.
1. To produce highly competent engineers and technocrats through continual improvement of the standard of teaching, training and research.
2. To impart to our youth sound technical knowledge, practical training with a real time exposure.
3. To imbibe in the minds of the young students the values of ethics and discipline.
1. To achieve outstanding academic results in the university examinations.
2. To achieve remarkable placement records with quality training to students.
3. To persuade the students with ethical governance and social responsibility to the society.
Master Skill Development Institute
Improve employability skills and setting up industry units to imbibe corporate culture among students and provide part time employability.
School of CDP
Enhancing Communication skills and aptitude training right from the first year to make the students industry ready along with Internships and Training for Placement Interviews
NPTEL Local Chapter
Partnered with NPTEL through which faculty and students are motivated to attend online exams.
Member of IIT PALS- Pan Alumni Leadership Series by the IIT Madras Alumni Industry Interaction Center
Remote Center for IIT Bombay
MAMCET is the Remote Centre for IIT Bombay under the T10kT project of National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT).
Young Indians - YUVA
Yi Yuva envisions connecting students to the community, the country at large and working towards a movement for "Nation Building".
Infosys Campus Connect
Enhance the education level of engineering students, nationwide and thus increase the employability of these engineers.
Making Deep Learning and AI skills mainstream in India to fulfill trilateral needs of entrepreneurship, Industry academia partnership and application-inspired Engineering Research.